CD Projekt Red has released the new gameplay improvements for the PC version of The Witcher 3 today. Patch 1.04 fixes various bugs and improves texture rendering.
The patch is only available on PC currently, but Xbox One and PS4 owners could see a patch of their own, with an emphasis on fixing frame rates, as early as this week.
Check out the details of the patch here, courtesy of GameSpot:
- Rebinding of all keys is now available after switching on the ‘Unlock Bindings’ option in the OptionsKey Bindings submenu.
- Corrects an issue in the dialogue system that might have caused dialogue looping in certain scenes.
- Fixes an issue with incorrect behavior of Wild Hunt warriors after they were affected by the Axii Sign.
- Corrects a bug that caused spontaneous combustion of gas clouds.
- 1280 x 720 resolution is now properly displayed as a valid resolution option.
- Fixes boat stuttering in cutscenes.
- Texture rendering quality for the high and ultra presets has been improved.
- Further improvements made in Nvidia Hairworks performance.
- A few additional gwent cards are now available in the Prologue area.
- Fixes an issue where users with usernames incorporating non-Latin characters were unable to import saves from The Witcher 2.
- Includes a series of overall stability and performance improvements.
- Fixes issues related to alt + tabbing and minimizing the game window.
- Updates the game icon.
- Enlarges the loot pop-up window in the UI.
- Fixes an issue where, in certain circumstances, the comparison window could extend beyond the game borders in the UI.
- Upgrading items included in gear sets no longer destroys rune sockets on said items.
- Introduces small tweaks in the UI for gwent.
- Corrects some missing translations in localized versions.