Nintendo plans to redesign Miiverse this summer. New features will be added to “make communicating about the games you’re playing more enjoyable than ever.”
So what should we expect in this new redesign of Miiverse? Here is a breakdown of everything you need to know:
- There will be a Play Journal that everyone will have. You’ll be able to write journal entries about games as you play them, all you have to do is open Miiverse as you play. Each journal entry will include a screenshot that shows what was happening in the game when it was written unless the game does not support screenshots.
- You’ll have your own album where you can save up to 100 screenshots of your favorite games, it’ll be completely private and others will not be able to view it.
- In the main community for each game, posts will be categorized to make searching through them easier. You’ll be able to see evryones Play Journal for the game, drawings, or discussions of the game.
- You will no longer be able to post to your activity feed, the Play Journal will replace this.
- You will able to post a total of 30 posts or comments per day, in-game posts not included.
- Miiverse will be accessible through mobile phones and browsers.
- You’ll have one login for both the Wii U and 3DS, this will combine your Wii U and 3DS eShop balances and wish lists.