With the addition of the sharing feature to the Playstation 4 capture gallery, the internet is filling up with fantastic pictures captured from gamers’ everyday experiences. Each week we’ll be taking a look at the best, funniest or just most bizarre pictures from the #PS4Share tag. We’ll spend the week looking at all the pictures uploaded from the Playstation 4 sharing feature to bring you the best of what we’ve seen. If you’ve got a picture that you want featured in the gallery feel free to tweet me @chrisabraham86 with the hashtag #PS4Share with your submission. So let’s get started with this week’s submissions.
1. Stuck in the mud – @D7AN_
It’s going to take more than a wrench to sort that one out.
2. Best way to travel – @ChaosZake
3. Umm that’s the wrong ball… – @rob_b1991
Lifes a beach…ball
4. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No…it’s a flying tank… – @kat037564
Flying tanks?? We are truly f*ck*d.
5. Ermm….no comment – @LABUSHKA
We’ve all used that excuse before…sure she “cast a spell on you”.
6. It would be wrong not to include at least one Journey screen – @whatsPlay
Beautiful game, beautiful views.
7. Go on then, shoot! – @SluggerMaxman
“Haters gonna hate”.
8. Baby Wolverine? – @yanshengg
Love the FFXIV weapons.
9. “Relic run, Trevor version” – @LeleMJCroft
Pretty sure that’s not how you get into the car…
10. “Game looks stunning, I love it” – @BROzKlair88
Even Kratos takes time to check out the views.
And one for the road…. That view – Didact343
Well, Driveclub….This game continues to impress me.
That’s my pick of this week’s #PS4Shares, check back next week for more but in the mean time, keep taking pictures and don’t forget to tweet me if you’ve got any you want featured in next week’s post!