Star Wars Commander has been receiving content regularly since releasing last year. Now, the mobile title will be receiving its biggest expansion yet: Worlds in Conflict.
Previous updates have added new storylines and characters such as Darth Vader, but Worlds in Conflict will go further. The expansion adds a “brand new design” for the game and adds the Galactic Map. This feature lets players relocate to and battle across many famous Star Wars locations, including Hoth, Yavin IV, and Dandoran.
New Planetary Conflicts are available for Commander’s PvP, with players being able to take on new missions and claim additional bonus victories along the way. You can check out some of the features coming to Worlds in Conflict below:
- World Relocation: The Planetary Command building, which unlocks a HQ5, allows players to choose from up to four additional worlds to scout out and move to – Yavin IV, Hoth, Er’Kit, and Dandoran
- Galaxy Map: Part of the Planetary Command building, this map of the greater galaxy provides tactical intel on each planet and allows players to circle through and decide which planet to engage battles on
- Updated Play Menu: This updated menu will surface information relevant to each world, such as friends and squadmates on the planet, conflicts and events, as well as chapter progress
- Planetary Conflicts: Players compete in PvP tournament-style planetary conflicts on a rotating schedule between the added worlds. Victory bonuses are given to the faction that wins each Conflict.
- PvP Victory Loot Bonus: Placement in a medal tier at the end of a Planetary Conflict rewards loot bonuses. For a number of days after the conflict, earn bonus loot for victories against in PvP
- Planetary Leaderboards: PvP leaderboards will now allow a player to see their own rank as well as the top 50 Commanders. There will also be Planetary specific leaderboards so players will know their standing on their planet. Players will also now know when they’ve received donated troops, and from whom they were donated
Star Wars Commander is available on iTunes and Google Play. The free title has received nearly 18 million downloads to date.