Today, Bioware released its newest DLC for their role-playing game, Dragon Age: Inquisition. The latest DLC, titled The Descent, will cost players $15 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
The Descent is a campaign DLC that brings players into the depths of the Deep Roads to “uncover some of Thedas’ darkest secrets”. Bioware has said that the DLC will not be easy and that the Darkspawn that flood the caverns are no pushovers.
Bioware announced earlier that they would not be releasing The Descent on last generation consoles. Bioware released another big expansion for the campaign earlier this year, Jaws of Hakkon, which was a little bit controversial. Jaws of Hakkon was first released on the Xbox One and PC, because of a time-exclusive deal made with Microsoft.
Also, Bioware announced the next patch to fix some of the bugs that were seen in the game. The patch fixes can be seen below:
Dragon Age Inquisition Patch 9 fixes:
- Fixed an issue where resetting options of any category could also reset the game difficulty.
- Fixed an issue which could cause Multiplayer potions to be consumed if target mode was entered and cancelled.
- Fixed an issue which could cause the Yavanalis staff headpiece to not display in Multiplayer.
- Added a hot key for Salvage in Multiplayer.
- Fixed some issues that caused some localized text to not fit in their proper display areas.
- Fixed an issue that could cause XP and other stats to double in Multiplayer.
- [PC] Fixed an issue which could cause on-screen flickering when using AMD Crossfire dual GPU and Mantle.
- [Xbox One] Fixed unnecessary “online connection” popup at game launch
- [PS4] Fixed an issue which could cause the game to become unresponsive when losing connection while joining a full Multiplayer session.