It’s an exciting day for the team over at Forza 6 as the racing game has gone gold which means the game has passed the final stages of development. The Xbox One game will officially launch Sept 15th, but players who purchase the Ultimate Edition ($100) will have early access and can play the game starting Sept 10th.
The Forza 6 demo will launch Sept 1st and include many of the highlighted features in the game. It will include a selection of the 460 cars available with working cockpits and full damage, highlights from the 26 available tracks, wet weather, night driving, and a full 1080p resolution with 60 frames per second. Everyone who plays the Forza 6 demo will get a the new Ford GT delivered to their in-game garage for free.
Turn 10 Studios also announced the final ten cars that will be available in the game which brings the total to 460. You can see the full list of cars including details all of the tracks and more on Forza’s website here.
The final ten cars that were revealed today are:
- 2015 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S
- 1979 BMW #6 BMW Motorsport M1 Procar
- 2015 Volvo S60 Polestar
- 2014 Audi #45 Flying Lizard Motorsports R8 LMS ultra
- 2014 BMW #5 Ebay Motors 125i M Sport
- 2014 Chevrolet #3 Corvette Racing Corvette C7.R
- 2015 Jaguar XKR-S GT
- 1976 Lotus #5 Team Lotus 77
- 1969 Lola #10 Simoniz Special T163
- 2014 Ferrari California T
Forza 6 launches September 15th on Xbox One.