Destiny’s 2.0 update has released, and Bungie is already quite aware with some of the issues that players are facing. Thanks to a post on the official forums, you can take a look at the complete list on the forums.
Bungie will also be tweeting out updates about the situation, so take a look at their official Twitter for even more information.
More updates will follow after the mandatory September 8th update.
- • Some players are able to access Emblems and Shaders from the Weapons Pack, SUROS Arsenal Pack and Collector’s Edition Exotic Guardian Class Items before 9/15/2015. All items will be made available to eligible players on 9/15/2015. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion that may have been caused.
- • We’re aware of an issue where Patrols and Faction-specific Quests are not granting the expected rewards upon completion. These rewards will be granted as expected for these activities starting on 9/15/2015. Patrols completed before this time will not retroactively grant rewards. Faction-specific Quests will be able to be completed at a later date.
- • We’re aware of an issue where players may experience a Destiny application crash/freeze when multiple status effects are active. We’re actively investigating this matter.
- • Xbox One players who have purchased The Taken King Collector’s Edition Upgrade via the in-game prompt are unable to install the added content at this time. We’re aware of this matter and are actively investigating.
- 9/10 UPDATE
• There appears to be some confusion surrounding the new sub-class emblems that can be found in the Emblem Collection. The new emblems, which can be found under The Taken King sub-heading, are new emblems that require the completion of certain content and/or Bounties that will be released when Destiny: The Taken King launches. Players who complete their new sub-class Quests do not qualify for these emblems yet. There will more steps to complete, starting on September 15.