According to Reddit user kch020, Rexxar has over 14 bugs that have been found since release. These aren’t imbalances in the game, these are issues that break Rexxar’s abilities and can have a huge impact on the team that Rexxar is on. A large majority of these issues were already known, but kch020 was kind enough to compile them into a list with sources.
Some of the links (which are marked at the end) will try and take you to Korea’s Heroes of the Storm community website, Inven. This website is blocked in some areas, so you may not be able to see the source for the bug.
However the bugs are real, and are issues that will hopefully be fixed in tomorrows patch.
- Hunter-Gatherer Talent bug
- Misha Gem bug on Tomb of the Spider Queen
- Misha body block bug. Misha cannot body block enemies or their abilities. (EX: Nova’s triple tap) (Korean link)
- Wildfire Bear talent does not take effect on Blackheart’s box.
- Misha targeting bug – Misha follows Rexxar while attacking, even if she is in aggressive stance. (Korean link)
- if Stitches hooks Rexxar, the space key camera will return to Misha, not Rexxar. (Korean link)
- Abathur’s Ultimate Evolution bug
- When you get entagled by the boss and use E, the entangle will disappear. (YouTube video)
- Misha does not heal after hearthing.
- Misha, Charge! will make Misha’s targeting disappear.
- Misha’s A.I. bug. Misha does not follow Rexxar at forked ways.
- if Rexxar dies during ultimate evolution, Rexxar player’s Misha will still be alive. (Korean link)
- Throwing Axes talent does not take effect once Rexxar dies. (Korean link)
- if Rexxar uses Garden Terror or Dragon Knight, the space key function no longer works.
- When Misha first comes to the Nexus, she has animations. When she is revived she simply appears.
- If you use Rexxar’s third skin tint, sometimes Misha appears with the second tint colour.