Psyonix has revealed the next DLC for its hit game, Rocket League. Rocket League is a soccer car game known as one of the surprise gems of this year. The newest DLC will be titled, “Revenge of the Battle-Cars.” It includes a ton of new content including cars, decals, toppers, trophies, and more.
The new DLC is inspired by the predecessor to Rocket League, Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars. The DLC will be released sometime in October for the PC and PS4. While the overall DLC will cost money, there are some free updates that will be available to all players. The free updates include two news versions of previous maps, specifically, a night version of Urban Station and a dusk version of Utopia Coliseum.
Watch the full trailer for the DLC below:
Revenge of the Battle-Cars Includes:
- 2 Classic SARPBC Battle-Cars: Scarab and Zippy
- 12 New Decals (six for each new car)
- 3 New Paint Types (Toon Glossy, Toon Matte, Toon Wood)
- 2 New Wheels (Scarab and Zippy)
- 2 New Rocket Boosts (Accelerato and Battle-Stars)
- 4 New Toppers (Cavalier, Locomotive, Pixelated Shades, Shark Fin)
- 2 New Antennas (Retro Balls from SARPBC)
- 5 New Trophies
Rocket League was originally released on July 7, 2015 for the PC and PS4. Stay tuned to Gamespresso for more Rocket League news.