Microsoft’s bundle announcements have been completed with a Fallout 4-flavoured console bundle.
This new Xbox One package comes with a copy of Fallout 4, the 1TB version of the console as well as a free copy of Fallout 3 ( the Xbox 360 version, playable by way of backwards compatibility). This bundle will reportedly cost $400 and will launch at the same time as the latest installment in Bethesda’s post-apocalypse survival role-playing game.
This new announcement marks the sixth console bundle Microsoft has made this week, all themed around popular games hitting the platform this year. The others include:
- Xbox One Lego Bundle ( $350, 500GB including the LEGO Movie videogame)
- Xbox One Rise of the Tomb Raider Bundle ($400, 1TB with digital copies of reboot Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition and Rise of the Tomb Raider)
- Xbox One Gears of War, Rare Replay, Ori and the Blind Forest Bundle ($400, 1TB, with copies of Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, Rare Replay and Ori and the Blind Forest).
- White Xbox One Gears of War Bundle ($350, 500GB with Gears of War: Ultimate Edition)
- Xbox One Kinect Bundle ($500, with copies of Dance Central Spotlight, Kinect Sports Rivals and Zoo Tycoon and Kinect 2.0 camera)
Are you looking forward to picking up any of these new consoles? Let us know in the comments!