Assassin’s Creed Syndicate has received another new update patch this week, Ubisoft announced.
The update, patch 1.3, was revealed on the Ubisoft Blog to add more fixes to the latest Assassin’s Creed title.
The size of the download depends on if you downloaded patch 1.2 , released a few weeks ago. If your game contains the previous patch, the new update will only reach approximately 150 MB, whereas if you don’t yet have the 1.2 patch, this download will reach between 700 and 750 MB.
The full list of details for the new Assassin’s Creed Syndicate patch is below.
Download size depends on status of previous updates downloaded on system:
- If you have no previous updates downloaded, then the patch size is between 700 and 750 MB (approx)
- If you have downloaded update 1.2, then the patch size is in the region of 150 MB (approx)
- Fixed a display issue with add-on price for the Season Pass owners
- Fixed an issue where sometimes The Ubisoft Club Rewards couldn’t be equipped right after redeeming them
- Fixed an issue in the Gang War activity where enemy NPCs would sometimes disappear after eliminating the gang leader
- Fixed an issue where it was sometimes possible to switch gear when the player was not supposed to
- Fixed an issue where switching characters could cause two instances of Evie to appear
- Fixed an issue where the “Letter from the Front“ collectibles would not appear on the minimap
- Fixed an issue with the brightness of the map in the “Strange Bed fellows” mission
- Fixed some collisions and navigation issues
- Fixed some icons issues
- Fixed an issue where the Kenway flag model would not appear after obtaining it
- Fixed an issue where, in some cases, the player would not always play his hurt animation
- Fixed an issue with ally stations that sometimes prevented the player from hiring them
- Fixed an issue in the “Change of Plans” mission where the gate from the sewers could be locked, thus blocking the player’s progression
- Fixed some issues with the player’s animations
- Fixed some issues where the player could get stuck in specific places
- Fixed an issue in the “Darwin kidnapping” mission where, in some cases, the player could not carry him anymore
- Improved performance and stability