The first patch for Fallout 4 has been released on console.
After first launching on PC, the first patch for Fallout 4 released on the PlayStation 4 today. The patch will then come to the Xbox One later this week, according to Bethesda. According to online reports, the update, 1.2, will take up about 505 MB on your hard drive.
The 1.2 patch will include fixes for bugs such as players getting stuck in terminals and an issue with the “When Freedom Calls” quest. The update will include “general memory and stability improvements,” as well as the fix for crashes that are triggered when your character jumps in the water. You can see a list of fixes below:
Fallout 4 1.2 Patch Notes:
- General memory and stability improvements
- Performance improvements inside the Corvega Assembly Plant
- Optimizations to skinned decal rendering
- Fixed issue with player becoming stuck in terminals
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions
- Fixed issue with “When Freedom Calls” where the quest would not complete
- During “Confidence Man” fixed issue where player’s health would continuously regenerate
- Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
Fallout 4 is available on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The patch released today also released on PC, and had PC specific features and improvements, which can be seen here.