The Xbox One has an ever growing list of console exclusives, with games like Forza, Halo, and even securing Rare Replay as a exclusive.
Currently, the console has 12 titles up for release in 2016. These titles are exclusives for the Microsoft console, so you won’t be finding them on the PlayStation 4 or Wii U.
The list includes the game ReCore, which is developed as a joint effort from former Metroid and MegaMan developers. The game is inspired by The Legend of Zelda and Metroid Prime.
The Xbox One will be adding the following titles by 2017,
- Cobalt (Xbox One, Xbox 360 & Steam) – Feb. 2, 2016
- Quantum Break (Xbox One) – April 5, 2016
- Killer Instinct: Season 3 (Xbox One & Windows 10) – March 2016
- Gears of War: Ultimate Edition (Windows 10) – Spring 2016
- Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (Xbox One & Windows 10) – Spring 2016
- Fable Legends Open Beta (Xbox One & Windows 10) – Spring 2016
- Gears of War 4 (Xbox One) – Multiplayer Beta in Spring 2016/Launch in Fall 2016
- Crackdown 3 (Xbox One) – Multiplayer in Summer 2016
- Halo Wars 2 (Xbox One & Windows 10) – Fall 2016
- ReCore (Xbox One & Windows 10) – 2016
- Sea of Thieves (Xbox One & Windows 10) – 2016
- Gigantic (Xbox One & Windows 10) – 2016
Some of the titles on the list are partial exclusives, meaning the game will be exclusive to the Xbox One as far as consoles go, but other platforms (PC, Mac, Linux) may be getting the game as well.