Hot on the heels of introducing cats and dogs into our vaults back in December, Fallout Shelter is getting another update, adding even more to do. They are even calling it the “biggest update yet.”
Among the most notable additions for update 1.4, Bethesda is adding crafting to the mobile game, allowing players to break down junk and craft their own weapons and armor instead of having to find it. The new system comes complete with new weapon and armor crafting rooms to build. Also, allowing a bit more customization of your vault, the update is adding a barbershop room.
Here’s the full list of changes:
- Turn worthless junk into useful items! Introducing… crafting!
- New Rooms! Build the new Weapon and Armor crafting rooms and use them to create your own items in game!
- Lunchboxes now contain a bonus 5th card: Junk! Trust us – it’s more useful than it sounds. Lucky wasteland explorers may also find junk on their adventures.
- Take the Overseer role to the next level. Build the new Barbershop and customize the look of any Dweller.
- Keep up with the latest fashions! Find new Outfits and Weapons straight from Fallout 4 in lunchboxes, or craft them yourself!
- Because four-legged companions bring overwhelming happiness, we’ve added new Dogs and Cats, and are introducing… Parrots! Plus, new Pet bonuses!
- Time of day is now properly reflected. Because authentic Vault simulation is our #1 goal!
What do you think of the new additions? Are you still building up your vault? Let us know in the comments.