A recent update for Driveclub adds new Driver Levels, Elite Levels, and Club Levels to the game.
It’s always nice to see a developer adding more content into games post-release as just updates instead of as DLC. Evolution Studios has also tweaked how scoring works with the update. Below is a list of the full patch notes:
- New Drift Mode scoring: Fast and precise drifts now earn much bigger scores. Going off track, driving slowly or colliding with walls will result in a penalty to prevent exploits.
- All Drift Mode leaderboards will be reset in the days following the update to ensure they offer a level playing field.
- 25 new Elite Levels have been added (new cap is 60).
- 25 new Driver Levels have been added (new cap is 120) with new livery rewards to unlock along the way.
- 35 new Club Levels have been added (new cap is 120) with new livery rewards to unlock along the way.
- The game menus have been updated with new #PS4share imagery to showcase some of our most loved #PS4share photo mode snaps. Keep them coming!
- The loading screen for Driveclub now shows off an awesome new #PS4share community photo collage made up of thousands of your pictures.
- The loading screen for Driveclub Bikes also shows off an awesome new #PS4share community photo collage made up of thousands of your pictures.
- Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability.
As well, update 1.26 will add support for the Finish Line and MV Agusta Expansion Packs, which will be released on March 22nd. The Finish Line adds six new events, five trophies, and two new cars: Koeniggsegg Regera & Jaguar XJ220. The MV Agusta Expansion Pack also adds six new events, five trophies, but two new bikes instead: MV Agusta Brutale 1090 Corsa & MV Agusta F4RC.