Annual convention dedicated to idSoftware ‘QuakeCon‘ is holding its first round of pre-registration today for the 2016 event.
There are different VIP options available, including BYOC (Bring Your Own Computer), which is limited to 32 packages at $400 a piece. BYOPC is an area of the convention dedicated to LAN gaming for whichever titles attendees choose to bring.
The contents of the “BYOC Select-a-Seat with UAC Command Center Seating” are as follows:
- Select and reserve a VIP seat at the Network Operations Center (NOC) in the BYOC
- Express lane fast-pass registration for the BYOC
- Express lane fast-pass to every panel, presentation, and public event at QuakeCon
- Limited reserved access seating for all panels, presentations, and events
- Direct access to plug your PC into the NOC’s core
- Official QuakeCon 2016 UAC Lanyard with one-of-a-kind, illuminated badge designed & built specially for the UAC Command Center, complete with engraved alias and custom leather lanyard.
- Additional items to be announced
The first round of online pre-registration opens at 7PM CT according to the QuakeCon 2016 Website.
QuakeCon 2016 will take place in Dallas, Texas from August 4 through 7 and those wanting to attend can register for other premium BYOPC starting March 17 and 23. General registration opens March 24.