It didn’t take long after the announcement of the official release date for the final expansion for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for more details of the new content to leak online.
The Spanish version of Steam accidentally let the list of achievements slip onto the Blood and Wine expansion’s page which was later confirmed to be authentic by CD Projekt Red’s Marcin Momot.
Momot warned that the achievements may contain some spoilers for Blood and Wine so proceed with caution!
- The Witcher’s Gone South: Travel to the Duchy of Toussaint.
- Last Action Hero: Be decorated with the Order of Vitis Vinifera.
- Kling of the Clink: Serve time in Toussaint
- A Knight to Remember: Obtain a flawless victory in all the competitions during the knights’ tourney.
- Embodiment of the Five Virtues: Be given Aerondight by the Lady of the Lake.
- Playing House: Use all available options for developing Corvo Bianco.
- Turned Every Stone: Find all grandmaster diagrams for each witcher school.
- I Have a Gwent Problem: Collect all the cards in the Skellige deck.
- Dressed to Kill: Unlock the bonus for equipping all the witcher gear elements from one School.
- Weapon “W”: Develop a mutation
There are three hidden achievements in addition to the above listed.
The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine arrives for PC, Ps4 and Xbox One on May 31st.