A new beta update for Fallout 4 is all about mod support for the title on PC.
Update 1.5.2015 brings a variety of changes to mod support for Fallout 4 according to a post on developer Bethesda’s forum for the game. Notably, a search option has been added to the mod browser making some things much simpler to find.
Here are the changes coming to this update:
- General Improvements to the mods menu, and support for Xbox Mods
- Added option to delete all mods.
- Added option to disable all mods.
- Added a search option to the mod browser.
- Increased the amount of displayed mods per category.
- Added bumper navigation to jump forward while browsing mods.
- Added access to the “Load Order” menu on the Bethesda.net login screen (offline mod management).
- Fixed a few issues with how images display in the browser and Mod details screen.