Konami has officially confirmed that Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 is in development.
The company’s annual soccer series is in development for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
This year’s version of the Pro Evolution Soccer series will feature numerous improvements, including a new Real Touch system, which will see different players handling the ball in unique and distinctive ways. Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 will also introduce AI that will “will change sports games forever” by learning how you play.
Here are all the new features making their way to PES 2017:
- Real Touch – See how different players control the ball in unique and different ways based on where and how you control them, dictating the flow of the game based on how they react to the unpredictable movement of the ball.
- Precise Pass – Combining Real Touch and real ball physics, passing is an art form in PES 2017. Many factors determine the speed and accuracy of the ball. A pass made in the best situation and at the best timing will result in a perfect trajectory, creating great satisfaction when a killer pass is made.
- Goal Keeping – Keepers see a great jump in quality through added motions and animations, creating the most agile keepers in PES history. Attacking moments will be more dramatic than ever, bringing the best feeling of achievement when that goal is scored.
- Total Team Control – Users can instantly change the attacking and defending mentality of the team, which can be tweaked and carefully controlled with simple controls, allowing immediate reactions to the unpredictability of the sport.
- Advanced Instructions – Highly individualized strategies, such as Tiki-taka and Tight Marking, which is strongly based on team ideology, can be set in Advanced Instructions, adding a variety of ways in which you can win.
- Corner Kick Strategies – Control the defensive strategies on a set piece, such as marking zonal or Man to Man. Offensive options are also included, such as specific player movement.
- Adaptive AI – For the first time in a soccer game, the AI will learn how you play! Player and team behavior has always been a staple of the PES series, and in PES 2017, Adaptive AI will change sports games forever.
- Authentic Visuals – In PES 2017, the visuals have seen a major upgrade, offering Authentic Visuals thanks to the further incorporation of Fox Engine. Nothing has been left untouched. Player models, lighting, crowds, fields, and stadiums have been totally revamped. Never has a game looked so real.
- Natural Player Movement – Hundreds of new animations have been added to bring players and goalkeepers to life – but it doesn’t stop there. New features such as Real Touch and Precise Pass yield huge benefits, enabling a vast array of movements when trapping and passing the ball.