Psyonix has announced the next free game mode coming to Rocket League.
Rocket League’s next mode, entitled Rumble, is “an epic battle royale-style” game mode that features 11 randomized power-ups. These power-ups include Freezer (which freezes the ball in place), Magnetizer (attracts the ball to your car), and Spike (which will attach the ball to your car when you bump into it). You can see a full list of all the mode’s power-ups below (as well as a trailer for the mode):
- The Boot: Kicks an opponents car
- Disruptor: Forces your opponent to drive uncontrollably
- Freezer: Freezes the ball in-place
- Grappling Hook: Pulls the ball toward you
- Haymaker: Punches the ball
- Magnetizer: Attracts the ball to your car
- Plunger: Grabs the ball via plunger and cord.
- Power Hitter: Allows you to hit everything harder
- Spike: Attach the ball to your car when you bump into it
- Swapper: Change positions on the field with your opponent
- Tornado: Sweep up the ball and opposing cars into a giant funnel cloud
Rocket League is available on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Rumble will be released sometime in September. Just like the Hoops and Mutator modes before it, Rumble will be available in Online Playlists and Private and Exhibition matches.