All year round, there are numerous gaming conferences from the biggest of E3 to the smaller Indiecades. Sometimes, these expos can be about “who won?” or fighting for the floor space among other developers. That won’t be the case for Sony come this December. Anyone who loves everything and anything PlayStation will have a chance to go to the the holy grail this winter.
Sony has now officially announced details for the PlayStation Experience 2016. With their VR and PS4 Pro coming to consumers soon, what better time than to have a huge fest where anyone can come and get hands on experience with all the new toys. This is a sure fire way to gain even more fans than before.
PlayStation Experience 2016 will take place in Anaheim California on December 3rd and 4th. Not a bad place to have to go to in the dead of winter. Here is the schedule and pricing for those who wish to attend:
- Saturday, December 3, 2016, 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Sunday, December 4, 2016, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Two-Day Early Bird Ticket: $60 // Early bird available until Sunday, October 16 or while supplies last (whichever comes first)
- Regular Two-Day Ticket: $75
- Saturday Only Ticket: $45
- Sunday Only Ticket: $40
As it was last year, The Capcom Cup will also be a part of this conference, proving who is the best Street Fighter V player. Check out the blog post for more details. Hope to see many of you there.