Rocket League developer Psyonix is considering releasing a PlayStation 4 Pro patch for their soccer-with-cars title.
Speaking to GameSpot, VP Jeremy Dunham stated that nothing has been decided at this point, but that the developer is evaluating whether or not to release a patch.
“We don’t have anything to announce at the moment,” Dunham stated. “We are still evaluating community interest, technical requirements, and other factors that influence our ultimate decision.”
The latest update for Rocket League introduced a new mode, entitled Rumble. Rumble lets players utilize 11 different power-ups, including a Freezer that freezes the ball in place, a Grappling Hook that pulls the player towards the ball, and a Magnetizer that attracts the ball to a player’s car. You can see all of the power-ups below:
- The Boot: Kicks an opponents car
- Disruptor: Forces the opponent to drive uncontrollably
- Freezer: Freezes the ball in place
- Grappling Hook: Pulls you towards the ball
- Haymaker: punches the ball
- Magnetizer: Attracts the ball to your car
- Plunger: Snaps the ball to your position
- Power Hitter: Hit everything harder
- Spike: Attach the ball to your car when you bump into it
- Swapper: Change positions on the field with your opponent
- Tornado: Sweep up the ball and cars into a giant funnel cloud
Rocket League is available on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.