A new mode is now available in Rocket League via an update released for the game today.
The new mode, titled Rumble, lets players handle 11 randomized power-ups in gameplay, including a Freezer that freezes the ball in place, a Power Hitter that uses intense force to hit everything harder, and a Grappling Hook to pull you toward the ball.
All of Rumble mode’s power-ups and a trailer can be seen below.
- The Boot (Kicks an opponent’s car)
- Disruptor (Forces the opponent to drive uncontrollably)
- Freezer (Freezes the ball in-place)
- Grappling Hook (Pulls you toward the ball)
- Haymaker (Punches the ball)
- Magnetizer (Attracts the ball to your car)
- Plunger (Snaps the ball to your position)
- Power Hitter (Hit everything harder)
- Spike (Attach the ball to your car when you bump into it)
- Swapper (Change positions on the field with your opponent)
- Tornado (Sweep up the ball and cars into a giant funnel cloud)
Rocket League’s new update also brings a “Crates and Keys” system that will drop crates at the end of every match. Players are able to buy keys to unlock these crates, which may yield numerous garage accessories, unique decals, wheels, exclusive battle-cars and more. Keys run for $1.49 each.
Finally, the update also adds one new Rocket Labs arena and the ability to trade between players.