Demetrios – The BIG Cynical Adventure has just released a launch trailer that will make any flash-animation lovers laugh.
Created by one guy known as COWCAT, Demetrios is …fascinating: “Bjorn Thonen, a slob of an antique dealer living in Paris, is robbed one night after coming home drunk. Forced to conduct his own investigation with the help of his neighbor Sandra, he ends up involved in a murky, mysterious affair. Will these unlikely heroes be able to rise up and discover ancient secrets?”
The trailer reveals just how goofy the game is meant to be. In a police station with a poster reading “Stealing is BAD. Murder is BADDER.”, the player rapidly breaks a pot and urinates on a potted tree for no reason. If the plane takeoff gets a laugh out of you, this game is probably going to hit you just right.
The game features:
- A long, varied, standalone adventure (8 to 12 hours of gameplay)
- The Point & Click and Visual Novel genres mixed together!
- Over 15,000 lines of dialog, filled with laughs!
- Hand drawn art in Full HD
- High level of interactivity. Characters react to your actions!
- Fun mini-games throughout the story
- In-game hints : Search for hidden cookies on every screen for help!
- Compatible with gamepads
Demetrios – The BIG Cynical Adventure has already released for Windows, Mac, and Linux. It will release November 15th for PlayStation Vita, with gamepad or touch controls, PS TV support, and more.