When Bethesda first released one of the most epic installments to their Elder Scrolls series, Skyrim, it was a massive hit that players just couldn’t get enough of. Traveling a massive world, hunting down dragons, and crafting the character you wanted to be, it all was astounding. Now, with technology ever improving, the Special Edition of Skyrim has been released. Not only does Bethesda want this title to look even more gorgeous than its predecessor, but it has to make sure it plays great too.
Today Bethesda officially released update 1.2 for Skyrim Special Edition. There were a few complaints about unfortunate crashes in the game after update 1.1. This update is meant to fix a number of those issues as well as some other minor bugs. Here are the full patch notes:
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue related to using alt-tab while playing the game (PC)
- Fixed issue with water flow not rendering properly
- Fixed crash related to changing from werewolf back to human form
- Fixed crash related to reloading after changing load order of mods
- General bug fixing and improvements with browsing mods
While Skyrim Special Edition is out on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, this update has only been released for the PS4 and PC. Bethesda stated that it would be arriving on Xbox One later this week.