Mortal Kombat X, the latest installment in the violent fighter, has a large online multiplayer following. With most big online games these days, some adjustments need to be made. Mortal Kombat X is no exception and Warner Bros. Interactive has recognized this.
The latest patch to the title is attempting to balance out matches by making character specific fixes. Some examples include:
- Ermac no longer getting stuck in flight controls
- Reptiles’s Floating Ball priority lowered
- Goro has an increased input window for PunchWalk
- Jax’s Carl Weather skin has adjusted hit boxes
- Johnny Cage Flipkick damage corrected
- Shinnok’s away FK now auto faces correctly
These are just a few of the many changes in the latest patch for Mortal Kombat X. Check out the report at GameSpot for the full list. The patch is available now for the PS4 version and will be coming to Xbox One and PC soon. Hope this patch helps everyone enjoy their Mortal Kombat X experience even more.