Yesterday Fallout 4 received its first patch for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Among the various fixes is a patch for an “infinite caps” glitch, which was reportedly being exploited by many players.
The glitch, which was discovered by players sometime in November, has been patched by this latest update from Bethesda according to various players on a threat in GameFAQs. Being patched on all platforms, you’ll now have to earn your caps honestly, unless you’re willing to input command codes on PC.
The full details on the patch are as follows:
- Number pad keys can now be used for remapping (PC).
- Remapping Activate now works on Quick Container (PC).
- General memory and stability improvements.
- Performance improvements inside Corvega Assembly Plant.
- Fixed issues with players becoming stuck in terminals.
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons would become locked after completing Reunions.
- Fixed issue with “When Freedom Calls” where the quest could not be completed.
- During “Confidence Man” fixed issue where player’s health would not regenerate.
- Fixed crash related to jumping in water and reloading a save game.
- Fixed issue where Launcher would not save God Rays Quality setting properly (PC).