Fallout 4’s first official patch is now available on PC, and is coming to the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One later this week, developer Bethesda has announced.
The 1.2 patch notes, which were posted on the game’s forums, include a number of bug fixes, such as getting stuck in terminals and an issue involving the “When Freedom Calls” quest. The update also includes “general memory and stability improvements,” as well as a fix for crashes that happen when jumping in water.
The patch also includes some PC-specific tweaks and features. You can see the patch notes below.
Fallout 4 1.2 Patch Notes:
- Number pad keys can now be used for remapping (PC)
- Remapping Activate now works on Quick Container (PC)
- General memory and stability improvements
- Performance improvements inside the Corvega Assembly Plant
- Optimizations to skinned decal rendering
- Fixed issue with player becoming stuck in terminals
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions
- Fixed issue with “When Freedom Calls” where the quest would not complete
- During “Confidence Man” fixed issue where player’s health would continuously regenerate
- Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
- Fixed issue where Launcher would not save God Rays Quality setting properly (PC)
Fallout 4 is available for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. You can check out our review of the title here.