The Division beta begins at the end of this week, and Ubisoft has detailed the patch notes for the changes and fixes that will occur when it starts.
Most significantly, a new patch will fix north of 10,000 bugs that users discovered during last month’s alpha. The notes list some of the bugs as mission objectives not completing correctly, character loading getting stuck at 95% and broken textures.
Other patch notes include further balancing of weapons, additional maps and improved UI. See the full patch notes of improvements for The Division beta below.
- Added support for multiple in-game languages:
- All platforms: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
- PC, PS4: Japanese
- Weapon and Item Mods can now be changed directly from the inventory screen
- [Xbox One and PS4] Changed weapon swap button mapping to:
- [Tap] Primary/Secondary weapon
- [Double Tap] Switch to Sidearm
- UI improvements for better readability and usability
- Additional balancing of weapons, enemy NPCs, and character progression
- Added another Dark Zone gate to the Beta Map area
- Changed Dark Zone brackets level range
- Depending on your level, you will now be matched with level 4-7 players and enemies, or level 8 players and enemies
- Landmarks have been added to the Dark Zone Map area
- With these landmarks you will find more challenging encounters rewarding you with better loot
- Loading of textures and models should no longer suffer delays on console
More than 10,000 bugs have been fixed, including many of the most reported bugs during the Alpha.
- Missing sound with specific weapons and mods combinations
- Repeating audio when opening the Mega Map
- Mission objectives not completing correctly
- Floating characters and weapons
- Character loading stuck at 95%
- Broken textures