Some bad news for players still holding onto their 360 and PS3 has surfaced recently, in the patch notes for the latest Destiny update, 22.214.171.124, Bungie revealed that they will no longer be supporting the legacy consoles.
In anticipation for The Rise of Iron expansion, Bungie has fixed some issues that Destiny was experiencing. The fixes include:
- Fixed an issue where Solar-based Damage-Over-Time (DoT) effects were dealing half their intended damage
- Fixed an issue where the Intellect stat was not generating the correct amount of Super energy
- Fixed an issue where selecting the Electrostatic Mind perk removed the Super regeneration provided by the Intellect stat
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Apotheosis Veil helmet from being accessible in the Exotic Armor Blueprints kiosk
- Fixed an issue that could cause weekly activities from ending earlier than the weekly reset
- Fixed an issue that prevented Legendary Marks from being granted when finishing the “Paradox” and “Lost to Light” missions when they are the featured Daily Story Mission
- Fixed an issue where players with a full Postmaster inventory did not receive the Moments of Triumph book
- Players who did not receive their Moments of Triumph book can now find it in the Postmaster
Destiny: Rise of Iron will release on September 20th, with pre-orders available now via the Xbox and PlayStation stores. Rise of Iron will not release for the PS3 or Xbox 360.