For this holiday season, all kinds of video game companies are gearing up their sales to provide fans with the best gift-giving season possible. Sony PlayStation is no different, and they’ve started their Black Friday sales early, to beat the rush.
Fans can get games and videos up to 70% off, with PlayStation Plus members getting up to 80%, and everyone gets 5x bonus points on items purchased during the sale, which can be redeemed on the rewards screen for “games, PlayStation Store cash and even once-in-a-lifetime experiences.” You can pick up full games from as low as $10.49, like Bully.
Some highlights from the Black Friday sale include:
- Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor: Game of the Year Edition for only $9.99.
- Overwatch: Origins Editon for only $39.59.
- The entirety of The Witcher 3 collection, including all 16 DLCs, and 2 Expansion Packs: Hearts of Stone & Blood and Wine for $29.99.
- Far Cry: Primal for $15.99, which is a ridiculous steal, down from the original $59.99.
- Destiny: The Collection for $44.99, which includes all the base game and all releases.
- Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma, the unique story game with the weirdest characters, for $26.79.
The Black Friday deals end on November 29th at 8am PT, which gives everyone ample time to pick up their gifts for friends, family, or themselves.