Kongregate, publisher of web and mobile games, has expanded its reach with the recent release of Spellstone on Steam, earlier this week.
Spellstone is a free-to-play fantasy card battling game with an emphasis on its art and lore. In honor of its debut on Steam, developer Synapse Games has added new features for PC including synchronous PvP, and cross-platform play across web, mobile and PC.
The following, outlined by Kongregate, are some of the features available to PC gamers:
- Three factions of heroes and creatures to battle and control – Powerful Wyld, Nimble Aether and Fiery Chaos
- Over a hundred different creatures to collect, upgrade and fuse
- Master powerful card skills to win an edge over your opponents
- Play against a challenging AI in single player mode or challenge thousands of players all over the world in player-vs-player Arena battles
- 96 levels and 8 levels of mastery with endless player rewards for each
- Hundreds of hand-drawn character cards that evolve as they become more powerful
- New live battles with players around the world in the synchronous PvP Arena
- Cross-platform play so players can easily pick up their progress from web, mobile, and now Steam.
- New Steam specific features including Steam Achievements & Trading Cards
Stay tuned for more updates on the game.