EA and Visceral Games have confirmed that the Premium service from previous Battlefield titles will be coming to Battlefield Hardline. The exclusive membership program will cater to the die hard fans of the game and will deliver exciting new content early for members as well as extra bonuses just for being a member.
Of course Premium was going to be announced for Battlefield Hardline, it is a Battlefield game after all. The membership program has seen it’s way into many of the games and has today been announced for Hardline and will be available for £39.99.
Players who subscribe to the service will get two week early access to new story driven content for the game before other players do. Subscribers to the service will also get themselves access to four exclusive features for Premium members only. Masks, Gun Bench, Competitive Play, and Legendary Status are these four features along with monthly rewards and access to exclusive in-game events and items that ensure players execute heists and roll into high-speed chases in style.
Four Exclusive Features:
- Masks – New player masks with unique gameplay benefits tied to the theme of each mask.
- Gun Bench – Provides players with the ability to visually customize their weapons and track their kills per weapon.
- Competitive Play – Support for competitive play through Battlefield Hardline Premium-access only tournaments and ladders.
- Legendary Status – Provides replayability of the entire progression system.
Battlefield Hardline players can also expect get their hands on four digital expansion packs featuring new multiplayer maps, modes, vehicles, in-game content and a story themed throughout all four:
- Battlefield Hardline: Criminal Activity – Players have to make a name for themselves in fast-paced, highly-destructible new maps littered with small-time crime jobs. Available summer 2015.
- Battlefield Hardline: Robbery – Take down the opposition head on and progress through key locations with major cinematic action. Available summer 2015.
- Battlefield Hardline: Getaway – This is frantic, high-speed chases that immerse players deeper in the heist. Available fall 2015.
- Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal – There is a rat in every operation and players will have to find out who to trust. Available winter early 2016.
Premium players will get two week early access to all of these expansion packs.
In addition they will also get 12 Gold Battlepacks, containing an assortment of weapon attachments, emblem parts and other goodies for use in game. New customization options such as gun camos, ammo skins.
If this wasn’t enough then Premium members will also get access to Double XP items, in game mission, access to Battlefield Hardline Premium Exclusive events and priority positions in the server queues.
Seems as though members will grab a lot for an additional £39.99.
Are you a Premium Player? Are you sick of the concept of Premium? Let us know in the comments below, or tweet us @Gamespresso.