Beginning today, you can save up to 50% off of games such as Destiny, Far Cry 4, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, and more thanks to GameStop’s “Spring Savings Day” which lasts through March 31. Perhaps the biggest standout game of the bunch is Destiny, which is running for just $30.
Other parts of the sale will last through early April. A breakdown of the sale can be found below.
- $20 off Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, available March 23-31
- $20 off LEGO Batman 3 for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, and Wii U, available March 28-29
- $30 off Far Cry 4, available April 1-7
- $40 off Assassin’s Creed Unity, available April 1-7
- Save up to $35 on Disney Infinity Starter Sets, available March 25-31
- Buy any new Skylanders Trap Team character, get a Trap Team trap for $0.99, March 25-31
- Buy a pre-owned 3DS or DSi system, get any two pre-owned 3DS or DS games under $20 for free, available March 23-April 5
- Buy any two pre-owned Xbox 360/PS3/Wii games, get one free, exclusive offer to PowerUp Rewards members on April 1 and to all customers April 2-5
- Buy two pre-owned Skylanders, Disney Infinity, or amiibo interactive game figures, get two free, March 23-April 5
Let us know in the comments if you’ll be taking advantage of GameStop’s sale over the next few weeks.