“The Hunt Evolves” in the latest trailer for Evolve which showcases four new hunters and one new monster that are available to play as in the game right now.
You can play as Torvald the Assault, Crow the Trapper, Slim the Medic and Sunny the Support for the hunters. Alternatively, if you’re feeling angry, you can play as a new monster called the Behemoth. What the trailer doesn’t show are the other new features on the way, all of which can be found below.
- Fourth playable Monster: Behemoth. Free for everyone who pre-ordered Evolve. Otherwise, players can buy the monster for $15 through the Monster Expansion Pack.
- Four new playable Hunters: Included with the $25 Hunting Season Pass or $7.50 each.
- Torvald — A Cyborg Assault character with a mortar cannon for an arm
- Crow — A Trapper with a pet Batray for tracking Monsters
- Slim — A genetically modified combat Medic
- Sunny — A Support character equipped with a mini-nuke grenade launcher
- Two free maps: The Broken Hill Mine and Broken Hill Foundry. These will launch first on Xbox One before they arrive on PC and PlayStation 4 on April 30.
- Free Observer Mode: Designed to support and expand broadcasting.