A man named Trevor Pellegrin from Colorado who lives in his RV is blaming a Wii console for burning down his home and everything he owns. He says that he was watching Netflix and then turned off his console before leaving his home.

I was coming back from a meeting and I got a phone call from my neighbor that my camper was on fire. … I was crying, I was screaming, I was still trying to get my things out of there.

The firefighters who helped but out the fire say that they are 99% sure that the Wii caused the fire.

Hopefully, we won’t hear any more stories like this.

Send this to a friend