Playstation 4 and Xbox One will be getting another The Witcher 3 patch today so users should get ready for it.
The list of changes will be sure to make fans of The Witcher 3 happy especially if the little details matter a lot to them.
Here is a list of the full changes and fixes you can expect to see:
- Gold will no longer reset beyond 65535
- Fixes lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest ‘Get Junior’
- Geralt’s clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest ‘Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear’
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest ‘Lord of Undvik’
- Mutagen bonuses will now be saved properly.
- Potion of Clearance will no longer be automatically placed into the quick slot if player runs out of other edibles
- Fixes issue where some skills were not removed properly by Potion of Clearance
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI
Momot also told fans that the team is working on another big update which should be released shortly after Patch 1.05 so fans should also be keeping an eye out for this on too.
This week The Witcher 3 will also be getting a pair of free DLC. A new quest “Contract: Skellige’s Most Wanted” and also the Skellige Armor Set. Any other DLC which was revealed but not released should also be coming with this pack.