It’s time to mark your calenders for Battlefield Hardline’s upcoming Robbery DLC as the release date has been revealed. The expansion will launch first on September 16 for Battlefield Premium members whilst everyone else can enjoy the content at an unspecified “later” date.
The expansion introduces four new maps, a new 5v5 mode called Squad Heist, additional weapons, and more. EA have detailed the expansion in full:
- Four maps: The Docks, Break Pointe, Museum, and Precinct 7
- New 5v5 game mode: Squad Heist
- 4 new weapons
- 2 new gadgets
- 2 new factional vehicles and new vehicle upgrades
- New camos and vehicle paints
- The Legendary Super Feature
Let us know if you’re still hyped for Battlefield Hardline and if you’ll be going hands-on with the Robbery DLC.