During today’s Sony’s Paris Games Week briefing, Sony announced a new expansion to Driveclub called Driveclub Bikes. It is offered as a expansion to Driveclub or a standalone download. The package includes a new campaign, more tour multiplayer challenges, and super-bikes.
Driveclub Bikes includes:
- 12 of the world’s best superbikes: Featuring bikes from top manufacturers including Yamaha, Ducati, Kawasaki, Honda, BMW, and more.
- Full Bikes Tour campaign: We’ve designed a new game mode and loads of events to help you get to grips with bikes and ultimately challenge you to master every superbike in the game.
- Unlimited Challenges: Create and compete in new challenges to show off and test your speed, agility, and skills with bikes.
- Personalized events: Create your own events on any track, in any mode, at any time, and with near limitless weather conditions.
- Multiplayer racing: Take advantage of the extra space on every track with opportunities to overtake on every corner in heated wheel-to-wheel action.
- Customization: Personalize your bikes and your rider, including paint jobs, rider leathers, and custom helmets.
- Clubs: Everything you do in Driveclub Bikes contributes to the success of your Club, unlocking new rewards, accolades, customization and challenges.
Driveclub Bikes costs $15 as an expansion for those who own Driveclub. For those that do not own Driveclub can buy Driveclub Bikes as a standalone for $20. Both versions can be purchased now.
Driveclub was originally released on October 7, 2014 for the PS4. Stay tuned to Gamespresso for more information concerning the game.