A special GameStop-exclusive bundle for Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 has been announced.
Dubbed the “golden bundle,” it comes with a copy of the game for the PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, as well as a Golden Funko 3″ figure (seen below). The bundle will set gamers back $65. GameStop has described as being “limited edition,” and that stock is expected to “go fast.”
Those who are GameStop PowerUp Rewards members that preorder Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 will receive a retailer-exclusive poster, as well as early access to the following characters and content:
- Sasuke (The Last: Naruto the Movie)
- Naruto (The Last: Naruto the Movie)
- Sakura (The Last: Naruto the Movie)
- Hinata (The Last: Naruto the Movie)
- Character costume: Kakashi Sixth Hokage
- Playable characters: Boruto and Sarada
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Strom 4 releases on February 9th. The game will release on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The game had been delayed until February back in August.