Developer Motiga announced Beta 2.0 for Gigantic, it’s cross-platform(Xbox One and PC) third person MOBA.
- 24/7 Access to the Game
- EU Servers Up and Running
- More Frequent Builds and Updates
- First Look at Progression Systems
- A New Hero
- Cross-Platform Play
- Parties and Friends Lists
- Content Changes Based on Your Feedback!
If you are part of the Beta, you can read more on the forums, here.
Additionally, 24/7 access to the Beta will now be added to the game.
Gigantic was slated to launch in 2015, but after some discussion Motiga decided to delay it until 2016. The delay is partly to do with feedback from the closed beta weekends, but the developers will continue to improve the game. “Undeterred, the team fights on and the work continues.”