A new update for Fallout 4 was released on PC last week.
The patch, officially titled update 1.5.4, contained some major fixes and improvements for the game. The same patch is expected to hit the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the game later this week.
A large portion of these fixes come in the form of mods, which are the most recent addition to the game are a spot of technical challenges on the PS4 version.
All of the fixes and additions through the update are as follows:
- Increased space for Mod text on Mod details page for improved readability
- Load Order menu now displays text about each Mod when highlighted
- Most Popular filter now toggles between Daily, Weekly and All Time (defaults to Daily)
- Reporting categories added when reporting a mod
- Load Order menu displays options to Disable or Delete All Mods
- Count of ratings now appears on Mod details page
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue with weapons and armor losing mods and Legendary status when removed from armor and weapon racks (Contraptions)
- Improved stability when reinitializing with certain mods loaded
- Mod menu will check available space before starting mod downloads
- Fixed issue with certain mods not downloading properly
- Fixed issue with certain mods not appearing properly in the Load Order menu
If you’re participating in the upcoming PS4 closed mods beta, this patch will need to be installed.