A new trailer has been released by Square Enix that helps introduce players to the English voice cast of Final Fantasy XV.
The English voice cast for Final Fantasy XV includes:
- Ray Chase (Xenoblade Chronicles X, Killer Instinct) as Noctis
- Adam Croasdell (Shadow of Mordor, Reign, NCIS, Once Upon a Time) as Ignis
- Robbie Daymond (Sailor Moon, TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan) as Prompto
- Chris Parson (Overwatch, Assassin’s Creed: Revelations, Rango) as Gladio
- Jim Pirri (Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst, The Penguins of Madagascar) as Regis
- Amy Shiels (Twin Peaks remake, Call of Duty: Black Ops) as Luna
- Matt Mercer (Overwatch, Resident Evil, Fallout 4) as Cor
- Darin De Paul (Overwatch, Doom, Star Wars: The Old Republic) as Ardyn
- Kari Wahlgren (Rick and Morty, Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness) as Aranea
It was announced earlier this month that Final Fantasy XV had been delayed until November. The game was originally set to release on September 30th, but for quality reasons had been delayed. According to Square Enix, delaying the game “will allow the development teams time to further polish and conduct quality testing so that the reality of the game can match the expectations of both the fans and the creative teams.”
Final Fantasy XV will release on November 29th. The game will be available on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.