Bungie has a released a new update this week for Destiny: Rise of Iron that addresses the issue of a Light-boosting exploit on the expansion’s Omnigul boss.
In addition to the Omnigul changes, overall updates to strikes have been issued. The full list of patch notes, provided by Bungie, can be seen below:
- Fixed an issue where the Abomination Heist Strike was not dropping rewards with the correct Light
- Fixed an issue where the Winter’s Run Strike was not dropping rewards with the correct Light
- Fixed an issue where the Echo Chamber Strike was appearing in the wrong playlist
- Omnigul will now drop rewards once during a Strike and will require the Strike to be finished to drop additional rewards
- Quarantine Patrols will now always drop an Archon’s Forge Offering upon killing the Splicer Priest in the second phase of the Activity
- Archon’s Forge has a higher chance to drop Offerings upon completion
- Fixed an issue where players who completed the “Beauty in Destruction” Questline did not receive a Gjallarhorn
- Players can retrieve their Gjallarhorn from the Weapon Blueprint Collection on the Year 1 tab
- Fixed an issue where Vanguard Reputation Boosters were not working in the SIVA Crisis Strike Playlist
Stay tuned for more updates on Rise of Iron in the future.