Back in the day, you would be hard pressed to find an American who really knew or cared a lot about Soccer. I’m happy to say, that is not the case anymore. All around the world, Soccer is a giant phenomena and this now holds true for the United States as well. The last few FIFA titles have reached just as much success as the ever popular Madden games. The latest in this series is now even better.
When being the top rated game for a popular sport, you have to be on your toes and make sure to keep up with team news, trades, injuries, or anything else. Sometimes, however, an update is simply there to make things better. The second update was just released for FIFA 17. Here are the patch notes:
Visual / Presentation changes:
- Several new or updated player faces rendered for accurate character likeness.
- General overlay adjustments.
- Addressed an issue where the selected kit isn’t the one used in-game.
- Addressed frame-rate issue during pre-match skill game.
- Spanish crowds now use the authentic audio when reacting to a goal.
- Black custom kits no longer clash with referee kits.
Addressed the following in Pro Clubs:
- The flair trait is now available for all Pros.
- Carrying over your Virtual Pro from FIFA 16 now correctly unlocks all passive traits.
- An issue where players could receive excessive skill points.
In The Journey:
- Localized audio and character speech for the following: German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Mexican Spanish.
- Various presentation improvements.
Addressed the following in FIFA Ultimate Team:
- General stability fixes in FIFA Ultimate Team and other online game modes.
FIFA 17 is available now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.