Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare has met with a slightly troubled release, but at least its bugs are being addressed in the form of patches.
In Infinite Warfare’s most recent patch, Infinity Ward added game modes across all systems, as well as general balance and bug fixes, particularly with regards to the Zombies in Spaceland mode. This also comes on the heels of an update just a week prior that addressed some 1,000 bugs. Full patch notes are below:
- Infected has been added back to all platforms
- Hardcore FFA has been added to all platforms
- Hardcore Kill Confirmed has been added to PS4 and Xbox
- Hardcore Kill Confirmed replayed Hardcore Defender in the Moshpit on PC
- Removed Hardcore Defender from PS4 and Xbox
- Reintroduced SnD into PC Moshpits
- Scorestreaks now give team score based on where the owner is on the map in Frontline
- Double XP UI added
- Volk Tuning: reduced damage range, reduced hip fire accuracy, more violent ADS view kick
- Infected: Inactivity kick (Infected will be added back shortly)
- Infected: always turn initial infected to normal infected if a survivor suicides
- Frost: spawn additional out of bound trigger to catch dropped bombs by sub wallrun
- Rigs are now properly unlocked when ANY of their rig packages are unlocked, rather than just the first one.
- Speculative fix for a crash in the wild
- Fix for split screen weapon streaming
Zombies in Spaceland
- Added a weapon rank upgrade splash when that weapon reaches a new rank.
- Don’t end the game in solo if The Hoff is active
- Correctly handle Coupon Clipper FnF card when used to call in The Hoff V3.
- Fixed an exploit where players can double jump after respawing from dying via a kill trigger.
- Weapon upgrade powerup fixes.
- Fixed an exploit where players who played both MP and CP would get drastically increased Weapon XP gains
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.