This week’s Deals with Gold have been revealed.
Major Nelson has revealed the Deals with Gold that Xbox gamers will be able to take advantage of for the week of November 29th. Deals for this week include games such as Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour, Farming Simulator 2017, and Worms 2: Armageddon. Gamers can see the full list of deals for the week below:
- Atari Flashback Classics Volume 1 – 40% – 50% off
- Atari Flashback Classics Volume 2 – 40% – 50% off
- Breach & Clear: Deadline – 33% off
- Dead Island Retro Revenge – 50% off
- Drawful 2 – 50% off
- Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour – 30% off
- Farming Simulator 17 – 15% off
- Farming Simulator 17 – Premium Edition – 15% off
- Letter Quest / Paranautical Activity Bundle – 50% off
- Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren’s Call – 30% off
- Rugby World Cup 2015 – 80% off
- Worms – 50% off
- Worms 2: Armageddon – 50% off
- Worms Revolution – 50% off
- Worms Ultimate Mayhem – 50% off
It was recently announced what games will be free in December through the Games with Gold program. On December 1st, Xbox One owners will receive Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition. Xbox 360 owners will receive Outland, which Xbox One players will also be able to get thanks to backwards compatibility. On December 16th, Xbox One gamers will be able to play Outlast, while Xbox 360 owners will receive Burnout Paradise. Xbox Live Gold subscribers who own an Xbox One will receive Burnout Paradise as well.
All of this week’s Deals with Gold with last through December 5th.