The NPD Group has revealed the top 10 best-selling games for all of 2014 and if you’re Activision, I can’t even begin to imagine how much money they’ve made in the past 12 months with Call of Duty taking home both the number one and ten spot, while Destiny placed third.
The top 10 are as follows:
- 1. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (360, XBO, PS4, PS3, PC)
- 2. Madden NFL 15 (360, PS4, XBO, PS3)
- 3. Destiny (XBO, PS4, 360, PS3)
- 4. Grand Theft Auto V (PS4, XBO, 360, PS3)
- 5. Minecraft (360, PS3, XBO, PS4)
- 6. Super Smash Bros. (3DS, NWU)
- 7. NBA 2K15 (PS4, XBO, 360, PS3, PC)
- 8. Watch Dogs (PS4, XBO, 360, PS3, PC, NWU)
- 9. FIFA 15 (360, PS4, XBO, PS3, Wii, 3DS, PSV)
- 10. Call of Duty: Ghosts (360, PS3, XBO, PS4, NWU, PC)
Let us know in the comments below if you’re surprised by any of the results.