If you’re a fan of Halo‘s iconic character, the Master Chief, and you’re looking for a helmet to go with your brand new motorbike or Warthog, then look no further – an actual Master Chief motorcycle helmet is in development and set for release in July.
The helmet, although unfinished at this stage, looks incredibly stylish, and very closely resembles the Master Chief’s helmet from the game – being modelled from Halo 4‘s armour design.
Taken from the helmet’s website listing, here is a full list of features included:
- Convenient modular design
- ABS shell with matte UV-protective clear coat
- Front air intakes reduce shield fogging; rear exhaust vents keep head cool and dry
- Reflective shield with UV protection
- Double D-ring nylon chin strap with snap secure
- Game-authentic deco
- Contoured center pad with a design that allows heat to dissipate from the top of the scalp
- Dual-layer EPS cheek pads for a firm, comfortable fit
- Center pad and cheek pads are removable and washable
- Soft, moisture-wicking material
- Eyeglasses friendly interior
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards (FMVSS 49 CFR 571.218)
- Nylon drawstring helmet bag included
- Available in S (55-56 cm), M (57-58 cm), L (59-60 cm), XL (61-62 cm)
- Limited edition
The National Entertainment Collectibles Association confirmed that the helmet will be available for purchase starting in July.