The latest weekly hotfix for Battleborn has been pushed live.
The latest update will increase the time before a surrender vote can be called, increases the damage falloff of Ghalt’s level 3 Left Helix Augment, and fixes several issues with gear. You can see the full notes below:
- Increased the time until a Surrender vote can be called from 4 minutes to 6 minutes.
- Increased the Surrender revote time from 1 minute to 3 minutes.
- Increased the damage falloff of Ghalt’s level 3 Left Helix Augment, Slug Rounds.
- Fixed an issue with the “Friction Fizz” Legendary gear.
- Reduced the bonus damage to Ghalt’s Scraptrap granted by the “U.P.R. Synchronograph” Character Legendary gear from 50% to 25%.
- Fixed an issue with the description of “Strategist’s HoldFast Recharger.”
- Fixed an issue with Bonus Shards per Second gear.
In celebration of Batlleborn’s first Double XP Event, there is a SHiFT code currently active that will unlock one free Epic Loot Pack. Enter the following code in the Extras menu to unlock your Loot Pack: SC5BB-ZWHHH-RWWRB-6KXBT-BCSHZ.
Battleborn is available for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The game’s first free hero, Alani, was released earlier this week. The next free character, Pendles, was also revealed.